Leave a comment
10/12/2012 by loyolalawcso
- Tell me about your career path. How did you get to where you are today?
- Tell me about your company. What are the significant opportunities and challenges you are facing?
- Tell me about your industry. What is the competition like? Who are the key players?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you were entering this field, but didn’t?
- Based on what you know about me, do you think that I’m being realistic in my hopes and job hunt?
- Who are the two or three people you know that you think I should speak with? May I say that you suggested I call/email them?
Read the full article here: http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/10/11/6-questions-to-ask-during-the-informational-interview/?a_dgi=aolshare_linkedin&goback=.gde_99160_member_174343950&a_dgi=aolshare_twitter.