01/31/2013 by loyolalawcso
Want an electronic version of your signature that you can paste into cover letters whenever you want? Here’s how to do it.
1. Stop by the Career Services Office.
2. Sign your name on a blank piece of paper with a black pen.
3. Scan the document. It will be emailed to you as a PDF.
4. After you receive the PDF, use the “selection tool for text and images” in Adobe to copy the scanned signature.
5. You will then be able to paste your signature into any cover letter that you write.